Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

gcduck:

I believe a re-exam request is allowed (corrections welcomed) at any time during a patent's life. In the case of the '336, I also believe that the most recent request will be against the re-certed patent and its associated amended claims. So, if this is the case, then we have one more re-exam request to wade through. I hope, as you suggest, that this time the process is expedited in some way. I would hate to think we have another two-year process to look forward to.

All, if I have any wrong information here, please correct me.

I am in the camp with those who say the patents must be valuable (in the form of license fees), otherwise there would not be so many fighting us in litigation and in the USPTO via re-exam requests. The patents were valid during the initial reexaminations, and even more so (if that's possible, lol) after recertification, and we are all waiting to see the results.

Brothers in arms!

Cheers,

DG

New Message
Please login to post a reply