Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Penny stocks...all in the timing

posted on Nov 17, 2009 08:41AM

I know I don't post much and my knowledge level is LOW compared to the rest of you....I know everybody is anxious to hit the big one...we've all heard of those that go gold overnight and everybody drives Porsches...ME TOO!

Unfortunately, this stock is not one of those...It acts more like a long term investment than an overnight fortune maker...we have a long road to travel before we make the big time...

It remind me of Wal-Mart - being from the hometown of WalMart, let me explain...

they opened on the market in 1970. My mom had some shares in the 80's but it was slow going and finally she sold out, disappointed...

BUT =- like PTSC, Wal-Mart had a good foundation for the investment. It just takes time....

1000 original shares of Walmart purchased in 1970 at $16.50 per share would be worth 1.9 million now.

Now, we're not Wal-mart - far from it....but we're not Russian Oil or Gold either...we have a tangible court approved "product" that can't be taken away from us now.

AND - this board is the face of PTSC, no doubt about it. New investors looking to buy into something cheap are gonna find out about it through us...

So - have courage...I know full well that some of you invested a lot of cash and are nervous anxious and impatient - I don't blame you and I'm sorry...I have very little invested, so I'm safe....I feel for you...

However, it's gonna happen for us....just not today, next week, or even in six months...

Let it play out and be BRAVE!

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply