Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Reponse from investor relations

posted on Nov 17, 2009 02:16PM

It took three attempts before I finally heard from someone who remains "investor relations."

I asked a few questions about the 336 and also about the number of re-exams (before my conversation today with USPTO examiner) that might be allowed:

Response:

The ‘336 received a Notice of Intent to Recertify. We expect there to be a time-lag between the Notice of Intent and the final decision, but we are not certain of that and have not made any estimates public. As far as future re-examination requests, unfortunately there is not a definitive time that precludes the asserting of new requests. Presumably the basis for dragging up new requests is finite and will be eventually exhausted, but we cannot say for certain when that might occur.

I then asked if PTSC has any plans to divorce itself from the MMP portfolio, and then I asked if there is an agenda for the ASHM.

Response:

The activities surrounding the litigation and challenges of the MMP Portfolio while frustrating, have not resulted in any decisions to distance ourselves from these efforts, although we very much appreciate the new pressures placed on our business(es). While an agenda is not currently in place for the meeting, I should say that I don’t expect one will be circulated in advance. At this time we expect a traditional format of governance, brief presentation, and Q&A.

New Message
Please login to post a reply