Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Pubpat the requester, says Mostek, Dozier, and Richter are prior art because

What the heck are you talking about? Let's take a long hard look at the history on this. Several top companies I'm sure had there attornies and most likely IEEE experienced folks review this and they paid. Jim Turely considered one of the best in the industry has reviewed as well along with his comment, It's like owning a patent on water... Granted he was not the right guy to run the company but he made a comment after leaving that the stock holders will be happy in the end.... Something in that nature

We're missing a piece of the puzzle here and unfortunately even if we had it we'd be trying to assembly the puzzle in the dark. Some info would be helpful but again we're hearing nothing which could be good or bad... I don't know. I tend to agree this patent is extremely important/valuable with all the attention it's getting. I just hope when done and poistive for "us" we stick it to all those companies not paying.... Start collecting the $$$$. We need all guns firing...

Best of luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply