Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don`t understand

posted on Jun 10, 2005 08:03AM
why everyone is getting so nervous right now. It seems to me that things are looking so much better. At least the patents are unified and we will be getting some percentage off of all new agreements. IMHO, we will get a percentage from the deal between TPL and Intel and they will get a percentage from the deal between PTSC and AMD and all future deals will be split according to the agreement. Even if it were less than 50%, it is still better than nothing. With the patents intact now I think that the path is open and TPL can and will get us many new deals. This fight has been going on for so long now and has finally come to a settlement--it surprises me that more people are so nervous at this time. I agree with biajj that Intel has put/will put some investment money into PTSC. I think that the ``cloud`` needed to be lifted in order for us to go on--IMHO, that is just what has happened and we should be excited. I am also hoping that Swartz will be out of the picture soon--hope that was part of the master agreement. GLTA, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply