Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Meanwhile, back at the PTSC ranch....

posted on Nov 22, 2009 04:49PM

Based on the kind responses from Opty and Eggberg re: patent status, I come to the conclusion that our near term hope for a SUSTAINED significant rise in PPS is the '148. It appears the examiner might issue an NIRC on it soon and, unlike the recent NIRC on the '336 (with another request for re-exam known/expected), it, as far as we currently know, is unincumbered.

The question becomes whether the examiner, who is also working the '749 and '890, will await completion of his efforts on these other MMP patents before acting further (hopefully with an NIRC) on the '148.

The fall-out question then is: is the '148 so integrated with the '749 and/or '890 that such action by the examiner would be logical? Or, put another way, are the claims of the '148 so descrete/isolated from those of the '749/'890 as to permit independent action with no reprecussions?

Big questions should anyone wish to tackle. But the answer(s) are important near term. And, of course, with an NIRC on the '148, many doors may be opened for settlements and new licensing activity, which may further enhance PPS.

And as has been pointed out to me, the re-cert publication in the Gazette on the '336 may help things along more than one might expect - even knowing there's another re-exam approved and getting underway. That would be nice.

Why all my near term interest? Because I, like all of us I presume, sure would like to have a much warmer feeling about this investment. I don't want to be back in the mode of "oh well, maybe in a couple of years....". I want to see solid steps up in PPS and interest in PTSC. It has to start at some point. Now (soon) is good.

Right now I'm feeling reasonably good about my investment, re-made just last week. For once my buying strategy worked. When funding became available for investment the PPS was at .31. By waiting it out, and though the catalyst for the drop was the undesired news re: re-exam on the '336, I managed to fill my orders at .18 or under (did you notice how there were no trades for under .18 almost all day Tuesday and most of Wednesday?).

FWIW and I KNOW nuttin'!

Responses/input re: patents is solicited.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply