Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: ...yohombre: what do you expect from Cliff and the team?

posted on Nov 24, 2009 10:59AM

"I wonder if anyone is working this week at PTSC or they have taken the rest of the year off? Has Cliff said/done anything significant recently?"

What could Cliff and the rest do?

I've said it many times before: As long as the product is not ready, there's no need to do anything. The USPTO has not only brought the licence process to an halt but also the developments at PTSC. Aditionally all the licensing business is made by TPL (which is a great deal if you consider all the costs involved by the people on their payroll), thus no work for PTSC.

And regarding PDSG it's the same: As long as the rest of the management team and Baroni are working on the "right" strategy, there's no need to do anything.

As much as I would hope to see major and positive developments at PTSC/PDSG - we have to wait for the two main milestones:

- "Final" validation of the patents

- Decisions about the direction of PDSG and in consequence the installment of a new CEO for PTSC and for PDSG

As long as we don't know the outcome of these we cannot be sure what we own (to paraphrase a well known sentence on this board...) and who says different is ignoring the harsh reality.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply