Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Now if we saw a cert (or NIRC) on the latest '336 re-exam app, THAT would be an event that I expect investors to react on."

As things stand now I think we are going to have to live with the fact that there is always going to be reexam request in our future. I think the court will recognize this also, and should now proceed with business as normal. Our patents (336, 584) seem to be much stronger now that they have met these initial rounds of challenges. We now need to take the current case to conclusion, show no mercy, and make an example of the current litigates. So much so, that the rest will think twice about refusing to license. Once we get an infusion of cash, which we desperately need, they all will know the gig is up. We can then afford to start prosecuting in Germany.

A lot depends on the amounts of our current licensing fees. It took 13 million (Roger Cooks share) to litigate the Texas case, which didn't come to conclusion. I don't know how much Mr. Henneman is charging for his services regarding the USPTO. So we are going to need a substantial amount of cash to proceed. Right now I think the cash to proceed is our major obstacle and we may be more inclined to settle, but I hope not. I don't think our struggle will end till we can finish a fight.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply