Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Party time for PTSC – looking at 22 years in business

Re: "If this is what you think , why are you still here.?"

I have to admit that I was surprised by the responses to my comments about the PTSC organization.

Let me try to clarify what I was saying and what I wasn't saying. I never did invest in PTSC because I thought it was a well run operation. My very negative comments in recent posts concerned the PTSC organization. I stand by those comments, and I believe my stated supporting facts are factual and fair - not bashing.

But my recent postings did not speak about the potential for PTSC's stock to give investors good returns. The 2 issues (PTSC performance and investment return) are not really connected in my mind. I have always believed that MMP licensing would be the primary reason the stock would soar. As I previously said, the PTSC organization has nothing to do with MMP license sales. Therefore, investors in PTSC could realize good returns in spite of the PTSC organization's poor performance.

In answer to the question from greeneyes111 about "still here", I suspect many of us are still here for the same reasons. Ownership of PTSC is the only option we have for investing in what should yield a great return - the MMP portfolio. I still believe that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply