Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

< If we are on the same time table expect the publication of the newest 336 publication in May 2010.>

My first inclination was to challenge you on that schedule, but then I looked up the 584 patent and I do not think it has been published yet. Corrections welcomed.

Assuming you are correct about the publication timing, I hope this means that we have the benefit of the reexam certificate while any challenge will perhaps need to wait until May? That sure would give us a needed break. Perhaps the reason there hasn't been any new reexam request on the 584?

I just went back to look at the rejected 584 reexam request and, even though I do not believe it has published in the Gazette, the examiner made mention of the reexam certificated and referenced prior art previously considered by the examiner. Hence, I do not believe the 336 examiner needs the Gazette publication to use everything contained in the reexam certificate and NIRC while addressing any new reexam.

GLTA, Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply