Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It makes one wonder?????

posted on Dec 07, 2009 08:08PM

How a BOD group can "terminate" 3 individuals on the operations side of the business....and for weeks afterward not have those positions filled...yet announces another BOD member...for what purpose does this serve....ESPECIALLY...when we still have no one on this BOD willing to serve as the COB...this "Chairman of the Executive Commitee" baloney makes the intrigue just get deeper and deeper.

There is obviously some reason this Board of ours will not vote on a Chairman and some reason why no one will step forward to take on this position....is there some worry about the COB position that makes anyone on the board NOT WANT this responsibility????is a legality issue??????is there some worry of shareholder uprising to the extent of a lawsuit????????????? I've been asking this question since the first CC and still haven't got a reasonable answer other than..."there is no need for a COB"...or..."we are not required to have one".

Nothing against Mr. Mistry but we need another board member like we need another reexam....what we need is a leader for the business/operations side and a leader for the shareholders...which is what the BOD is supposed to exist for anyway...and that's for the benefit of the common shareholder, to protect our interests and to oversee what the company's leaders do is in our best interests.

There is just something not "khosher" here...and I wish I knew the answer??????

New Message
Please login to post a reply