Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Carlton Johnson--something strange here

posted on Dec 08, 2009 11:46AM

His bio on the PTSC website says he is a member of the law firm of Smith, Sauer, DeMaria & Johnson. I googled this law firm and found Smith, Sauer & DeMaria. I called them and was told that Carlton Johnson does not work for this firm.

It also says that he is the VP and President-Elect of the Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association. I just spoke with that Association's membership person and she said that not only is Carlton M. Johnson not a past VP/President-Elect but he is not a member of the Florida Bar Association. I have not check with AL or Georgia.

What are his current credentials?

Carlton M. Johnson, Jr., Director
Carlton M. Johnson has served as a Director of since 2001, and is the Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board. Mr. Johnson currently serves as legal counsel for Roswell Capital Partners, LLC and has served as legal counsel for Equiplace Securities, LLC (formerly Swartz Investments, LLC) since 1996. Mr. Johnson is an active member of the Alabama State Bar, the Florida Bar and the State Bar of Georgia. He has been a member of the Florida law firm of Smith, Sauer, DeMaria & Johnson and Vice President and President-Elect of the 600 member Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association. Mr. Johnson earned his degree with high honors in History/Political Science at Auburn University and his JD degree, also with high honors, at Samford University - Cumberland School of Law. Mr. Johnson also serves on the board of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly traded company

New Message
Please login to post a reply