Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Chuck Moore could be a friend

posted on Dec 13, 2009 01:14PM

From what I know, Mr. Moore was initially interested in being an astronomer. He needed something to do something so he dabbled in programming it. His programming skills grew from dabbling to creating Forth. During these lean times, his wife Win (lovey) helped keep him centered. She balanced his life. So when you read his blog today, some say he seems a screw loose. The screw that is loose is from losing his partner.

His favorite quotation about the only thing for evil to continue is for good men to do nothing gives insight into Mr. Moores view of humanity. I used to have that quotation hung in my office.

He is somewhat unorganized and quirky from what I know and can be a good friend. I wish very much we had hooked up with him directly instead of our involvement with the leckrones. We would have needed some legalistic power, more than our BOD had. But I think we could have done better without leckrones. Nonetheless, that is hindsight. Spilt milk.

So what do we do now that we are in bed with leckrones and they are feuding with Mr. Moore. What does our BOD do? Is that why our last CEO did not want to count on MMP for anything?

So many questions about our future and if there is any foundation being laid for a new direction need to be answered in Chicago. And if they are not answered, the BOD will do as they always do --- ignore us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply