Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I met the Attorney

posted on Jun 15, 2005 06:20PM
at the SHM that I believe represented us in this settlement. He is a partner of one of the largest and most reputable firms in San Diego. There is no way that he did not put numerous safeguards in this agreement to protect the shareholders.

The ten million dollars we apparently received in the settlement is just the tip of the iceberg as to what will be coming down the road.

We have changed from an uncertain future to having incredible potential. All of the comments I have read tonight remind me of the comments the RAMBUS shareholders where saying when they reached their first settlement. Look at them now - they are a revenue generating machine.

All this annualizing of the settlement is a waste of time.

Who on this message board seriously believes that anyone on this companies BOD would go for an agreement that would not benefit us and guarantee our future?

Remember JW and LG are the two individuals that never owned shares in this company.

All of the BOD are shareholders some are major shareholders. Forget about us for a moment, if anything they made sure their investment had a future, (unless they are just plain stupid, and I am sure that is not the case).

Final comment good luck to all, tomorrow we begin a whole new page in the history of PTSC.

This is only my opinion because I no nothing other then my faith.

New Message
Please login to post a reply