Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: ignited "Unfortunately, results are what we all need not effort. If your effort is unable to yield results perhaps you should turn the ship over to others who can muster sufficient effort to yield results."

Well said. But what's really unfortunate is that no new board can do much better. I'm not saying this board is doing well. I'm saying that PTSC has no control or say over license sales and license litigation. None! All MMP revenue control was given away many years ago. And I contend that the MMP is the only potential significant source of revenue for years to come. This means the board has almost no income impact.

So, what can the board do? Since they have virtually no responsibilities for the great majority of revenue, their compensation is not warranted. This would be true even if the MMP revenue were much higher; Little responsibility = Little reward. If they can't address income then they should address the portion of expenses that they control! Come on guys. We're talking Business 101. Cut those compensation packages way back. Though this will not make stockholders rich, it would be fair.

Have a Great Holiday and enjoy your friends and family.

New Message
Please login to post a reply