Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: 55 thumbs up ...but/SGE

posted on Dec 23, 2009 01:24PM

I think the 55 thumbs up sums up the frustration of many long investors. There is a feeling of helplessness and being trapped in this investment. I think investors feel helpless at being able to influence change in the BOD. The frustration levels is building. Every time it appears we've turned a corner we see another roadblock to slow or stop any momentum and the result is a constant erosion penny by penny back to dime levels. It never ends the recertification, Moore battling with TPL, questions about TPL's financial well being, the constant erosion of the SP even after good news. It wears on a person over time. Perhaps the dream is just a dream and the reality is starting to sink in. The problem most of us face is that we are so far under water on this investment that it makes no sence to sell now and take a huge loss. Manyh of us still cling to a glimmer of hope that the MMP may still bring in lots more money, perhaps enough to offset the poor decisions made by the BOD at PTSC. When this will occur is anyones guess it might be next year or 5 years from now. What's troubling is to see that even the BOD members themselves don't believe in the future of the company as most of them do not own significant numbers of shares. Perhaps that's because the share price hasn't reached levels where they can get the most bang for their buck under .05. Perhaps that's why we see very little concern for the shareholder.

With Ignited's post we see very little impact or change to the SP trading pattern and we can conclude that posting on this forum has no real impact on the SP. What will move the share price someday will be real numbers most likely in the Quarterly filings that show significant increases in the license rates. I don't have any confidence in anything else the BOD is associated with at this time. They have given us no reason have confidence in them. So far they have been a drain on the revenue brought in to date and that is all. The only reason to stay at this point is the MMP IMO.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply