Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I missed the whole thing

posted on Jun 16, 2005 04:58AM
and am busy tring to catch up an all of the posts/news/8k since yesterday afternoon! It sounds pretty good so far. It looks like we could actually make some money--maybe even lots of it. LG gone--yeah. I know he is still on BOD but will no longer have his fingers in the day to day business (I hope). I knew something was wierd when we saw Pohl being quoted in the press the other day. I guess he knows more about the co. at this point and can work with DL. It looks to me like Swartz is gone also?? If that is true, it is the best part of the whole deal-LOL. Maybe the SH`s can see some increase in the PPS for a change. I think Intel has been behind getting this set up--I read somewhere that they did not want to sign on until PTSC was involved--I think that the patent had to have the cloud removed (100% intact) and Intel needed it. We needed it too, IMHO. Lots of reading to do--Good luck to all longs, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply