Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: This will probably be removed. Any bets on where the traders will get back into

Ever since the dot com crash I have considered myself a trader. I am long term nothing. I can't think of a single company that deserves my loyalty when it comes to owning their stock.Some issues are held longer than others, but my sole reason for buying stock is to sell it at a profit, NOT support the company. Selling is based on price/profit/loss, so in my mind that makes me a trader and not a "long". When I (capital I) look to buying in or adding more it is when the stock starts to go up in price. I have given up bottom fishing and don't mind paying a little more if it is going in the right direction. So I have no particular price target, it is when the combination of news, volume, and price prove that is is worthy of more of MY money.

Good Luck

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply