Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

One thing to consider, or not.....

posted on Dec 28, 2009 02:12PM

is that some here have gone to extremes in their bashing activity, to the point of actually exposing their intent (IMO) and destroying any credibility they may have previously enjoyed (again, IMO).

Why would they do this NOW? I mean, we've seem this activity in the past, many times, but never with so much verve, IMO.

If what is going on here is what I suspect/believe is going on, these guys are going for broke. A "last chance", "Hail Marry" approach to screw their fellow shareholders and grab cheap shares while the getting is good.

Why?

IMO, they've figured out the same thing that many of us have. Shortly after the 15th, our day may actually come with a possible (probable , it would appear, based on their opinion based on their approach and actions) end of PTO uncertainty. The '336 may find its way out of the PTO/re-exam woods.

And they KNOW, or at least believe as many here do, that when that happens, many other good things could/should happen, and the PPS will move in the right direction.

Talk about a bullish indicator.... And it has been observed many times before - not necessarily with PTSC, but with many securities. When the possibilities/probabilities on the immediate horizon look best, the bashing gets most intense.

This is a proverbial "we shall see" situation. IF things do go our way with the PTO/'336 in the next few weeks, the intent of their actions will be further exposed. And those who succumed to the bashing and sold will be the ones on the sidelines asking themselves "why did I listen to these people when what they were doing was sooo transparent?".

We shall see.

Just MHO and something to consider.

SGE

Dec 28, 2009 04:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply