Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Opposing Views

posted on Dec 29, 2009 12:03PM

Opposing Views

1)If your neighborhood smells bad, and you would benefit from others moving into the area, keep very quiet about it and maybe no one will notice.

2)If your neighborhood smells bad, and you want others to move into the area, you had best make a big issue of it in an attempt to clean it up. It’s the squeaky wheel that often gets the grease.

Even though I’ve been more aligned with the later than the former position, IMO, it’ll only be the large $$$M investors that make a significant difference in the SP. And they will be more thorough and have more sources for gathering information than us “little $1” folks. They didn’t accumulate or come to manage those large sums of money because they act emotionally. They’ll determine exactly how bad the neighborhood smells before they move in (or out), and their decisions will not in any way be based on posts here. Yes I've found some useful information on this site over the years, posts resulting from other's DD. But I have to admit that reading (and writing) some of these postings is all about frustration relief for me, or sometimes just simple entertainment.

I hope we all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Dec 30, 2009 12:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply