Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 31, 2009 10:16AM

Because there will be good news someone(s) are buying? And/or because there will be bad news someone(s) buying? It has been my experience that stocks move up on good news not bad news. So I would think the reason for the upward movement is based on good news. Then again it could be just mm manipulations but then there is the volume to consider. It could also be SHM excitement that is moving the stock up, but then again I think that would be because of anticipated ( or known to some ) good news rather than bad news. The recent volume has been mostly over the moving average as I see it. The next few weeks and the SHM should explain why we are where we are now. Too bad we can't be in a car that has traveled past the SHM and we are looking in the rear view mirror. LOL! It just doesn't work that way for most of us. In the mean time, GLTAL !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply