Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I agree. I'll just add that I believe in the slow leak theory. In the beginning just a few people know the news or at least have figured it out. Those people begin to act and try to take action under the radar. As their actions become more noticable ( as in this case with the daily average volume increasing) and others follow the leaders (even though they may not even know why exactly, just following the smart money) and others begin to figure out or get wind of the news the momentum builds. Eventually the news is known and there is a gusher of information. Perhaps that will be the SHM event or perhaps it will be known before that. Something is driving the price and volume. If someone knows and would care to share I wouldn't mind at all. Of course this same slow leak theory can work to the downside too. In this case it seems to be to the upside so far. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply