Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"IMO Brians "last chance" post may be exactly what the BOD may feel at this time. That is, I think they recognize that they have not delivered and the growing numbers of disgruntled investors are starting to put some pressure on them to show some results. In that respect I believe the BOD feels they are running out of time. "

I agree. But the last chance may also include MMP licensing. If we do not succeed in California where are we going to get the funds to persue infringers and why should they give millions to a failing enterprise? I think the current licensing hold up is due to infringers making that very determination. We foolishly spent revenue in the past and now are paying for it. Also, the Moore, TPL dispute gives the appearance of fractures forming in the business model. I wouldn't give a big payday until I was sure we were going to be around. Our enity asking for large one time payments while showing disharmony doesn't equate to success. California is very important to our existence.

New Message
Please login to post a reply