Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

In that case the only fair, and rightful event would have to be an injunction by the court. If it is determined that infringement exist on certain micro-processors and other companies use essentially the same processors then I guess an injunction could be ordered by the court with the threats of willful infingement. Once infringement is established I would hope that the courts would act swiftly to bring others to the table. But I am really just quessing and using logic which may or may not apply.

Your post looks great and would be wonderful but its the courts acting swiftly to bring others to the table that I don't see happening. I'm no lawyer but just because one company was found by the court to infringe does not prove that other companies infringe. Wouldn't infringment need to be proven with the other company's products? And if yes then you have to ask yourself how many companies TPL can take to trial in 5 or 6 years?

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply