Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re-post of Ignited's All Time Top Rated Message to BOD

Agora, knowing how many problems this caused before and all the bashing around it, why?.This post was re-posted more than a few times and that is against the 6 rules. There seems to be pattern here and it is hurting our SP. I may be removed for this post and if I am, it will be because of certain peoples agenda and it is not to help our investment. All IMO

Respectfully Greeneyes, I have to say that the SP of this stock or any stock is primarily based on the results of the company. It doesn't matter how much you cheer a stock, if the company is sucking at doing its job and losing money, the SP is going to go down. The opposite is true; you can jeer a stock all day, but if the company is performing well and is making money, the SP is going to go up.

Think of the SP like global warming; can we as investors on this board influence the SP with what we say here? Maybe in some small ways. But the fact is, is that this SP, like any other, will sink or swim on the results of the company. I think our verbal input here has a minimal impact on the SP.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply