Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'll step out of the lurking shadows to say that you are correct. Message board discussion, pumping, bashing, whatever, typically does not affect the PPS over the longer term. And that's where you completely miss the point of GE and other people's posts of complaint about other people's posts and how they are handled by Agora.

The point is that pumping or bashing posts DO AFFECT the emotionalism of shareholders, and their trading activity. As you say:

"Emotionalism as expressed on the board may cause short-lasting "blips" here and there, but overall, investors rely upon the reality of the results that a company has actually demonstrated rather than unrealized hopes and dreams."

The manipulator only wants to see short-lasting "blips". That's the whole point. A person is compelled to bash to lower the PPS so they can buy more (at the expense of those they affected). Once the PPS is lowered, the last thing the manipulator wants is to see the PPS sustained at that lower, buy-in PPS, or to go lower.

Herein lies the problem being addressed. Incredibly obvious unethical, manipulative behavior by certain posters, who go so far as to advise of their future intent to play the same unethical game, over and over (10 posts if unopposed, 25 if opposed).

Agora and those who actually have the ability to do something about it do nothing. Therefore, it is a problem without a solution, from my position and point of view.

So if you're happy to have a message board used with great vigor by some to promote unethical behavior, good for you. And if you're actively involved, better for you. I personally find it disgusting, and something that renders the board relatively useless towards its intended purpose - to truthfully discuss PTSC as an investment and to attract new investors as appropriate.

A post addressing discontent with one aspect of PTSC, its BoD, is fine. "A" post. Not 10, not 25. And not daily, hourly, or every five minutes every time the manipultor has sold and is posturing to rebuy.

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply