Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

With all respect, the horse you refer to is unfortunately alive, well and draining the funds from my investment account by the day.

If 'the same old song and dance' beats these horses into submission and resignation, then you'll find no shortage of singers and dancers round these parts. I'd even bring my guitar along...

No matter how you dress it up, it is hard to feel warm and fuzzy about this stock at 0.15 (unless you bought at 0.05, or course..;). Moonbeams-and-rainbows have not and will not propel this stock upwards, because the BOD is squandering our money. Anyone who can read a financial statement can see this as plain as day. The only effect that this has is to make the stock less valuable. Injustice and incompetence have nowhere to hide, unless you choose to hide them.

Insisting on the removal of the BOD may (or may not) reduce the PPS - but you can be sure that the PPS was going down anyway. So what do you lose, and what do you stand to gain ?

You asked for the purpose of my post:

“If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” Ghandi

the usual disclaimers...

New Message
Please login to post a reply