Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

FWIW,

posted on Jan 07, 2010 10:03PM
It does not sound like they are planning on going private to me--if they are, they sure have not given any indication in their last few PR's. One would think that they would have a HUGE lawsuit against them if that were the case. The only other thing that I could see possible is that we are being sold--if that is the case, then it would have to be a buy-out of TPL's and CM's portion also. As I said the other day--I would expect at least a dollar for each of my shares if that were the case. The DoD and the healthcare system are heating up, folks. There are many many big companies involved. I think that GB saw what was coming down the pike in both fields and knew that our tech would qualify in helping to make some the changes needed in both fields. I know that most here are as frustrated as I am, but things are about to change, IMHO. I would not stay invested at this point if I did not think this. Everyone here is old enough and smart enough to make up their own minds about what to do---I know what I am going to do and I accept the responsibility for that decision. Whatever the outcome, I wish you good luck, ads

Jan 07, 2010 10:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply