Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: BOD - At this point, I suspect it's hard to find a CEO willing to work with you

But there in lies the problem Fut. The BOD gave the CEO too much lattitude. Why? Maybe because the BOD is not up to being a true guardian and visionary for the company. Might they be over matched and just assumed that the CEO would know better then themselves? It appears they just signed off on whatever recommendations came across their desk (laptop in this case...BOD does not work out of the office). Reminds me of the way the BOD handed over complete control of the MMP to TPL. I dont believe you are defending them in any way....but they are where the buck stops and they have consistently failed. It really is time for them to turn the company over to competent leadership. They can keep their stock options and collect a healthy severence. But it really is time for them to move on.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply