Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't think it is a question of getting from LGA or HPN to ORD or even MOUSE for that matter. The question is who WANTS to? I said earlier nine (or nein for those true Cherman shpeakins) to the Germans coming over to the meeting. There are approximatley 20,000 shareholders. I would bet that there won't be 200 there.

If you know people that own "millions" of shares, then I think you would be doing them a favor and bring them before a judge and have them declared incompetent If they watched this go to $2.50 and back again then they obviously can't have a clue, and buying them one won't help.

PTSC annual meeting lol I can just picture CNBC and fox business doing their morning shows from the lobby..HAHAHA

Maybe they can even get the Oracle of Omaha for a guest spot to shed some insight as to the gravity of the meeting to take place. I mean after all coffee and donuts are on PTSC right? Who couldn't pass that up???? oh that's right, me. I think that is a heavy day at the gym and I wouldn't want to miss that.

Instaed of blowing smoke, try inhaling, it might kill that bug.

New Message
Please login to post a reply