Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I was debating on attending the SHM.????.from Detriot area....

This is just my opinion based on my experience of attending many of the SHM. GO!!!

I can't believe you are just 5 hours away and debating. (However, if you have to drive in bad/risky weather then travel and stay over or just don't go.) I think putting the faces to the names is a good thing too. I recently went to a SHM in San Diego for our sister company and it was very informative. Not just for went on at the meeting but for the small groups and discussions that took place before and after the meeting. Things get talked about that you never would hear on a web cast or from a message board. I have been to so many PTSC SHM and really found them informative on many levels.

Another reason to go is to just be in the faces of the board. To have them see you and other shareholders reminds them that we are watching. They may not have any change of heart, but at least they might. It doesn't hurt that they see the people that they might screw over. Even if they are thinking of getting away with something, your face (and those you represent) will be in their subconscious forever. Your going will make a difference for you, other shareholders who can't get there, and believe it or not, for the members of the board as well. GL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply