Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Nice post Wolf. A couple things you bring up really concern me and it begs other questions that I have bouncing around in my head.

2. The relationship with Carlton M. Johnson, Jr. (Director) Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board (PTSC) Mr. Johnson currently serves as legal counsel for Roswell Capital Partners, LLC, Eric S. Swartz, is a principal owner of Roswell Capital Partners, LLC, an investor in PTSC stocks and warrants

What insider information did Carlton Johnson and Pohl provide to Swartz and how were they compensated by Swartz for this information and for directing business decisions in Swartz favor? Does Pohl still sit as a board member on one of Swartz company's? How is it that Pohl had time to sit on Swartz's board after retiring from PTSC but not remain as a board member at PTSC? Was this a way for Swartz to funnel money to Pohl for his favors and information?

18. Why? Did the BOD of (PTSC) proposed and endorsed adding another 100M shares for a authorized share count of 500,000,000. We presently have approximately 400,000,000 shares that are in the free trading Float?

Are they setting us up for Swartz to swoop in again with another 100,000,000 shares so they can do it all over again?

If anyone has any information that could be used in a case against Swartz, Pohl and C.J. I'm all ears?

All the best,

Steve

Jan 23, 2010 08:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply