Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You are correct. I recognize all the alledged wrongdoings. And you only said it once, and added to it here. No problem.

But you are using this forum, and your position, for your own wrongdoings. Alledged? Yes. Just like what you say of the BoD, for the vast majority of concerns.

Worse, you are suggesting people file complaints with the SEC. At least I believe that is your intent (since you never responded to my request for clarification of intent). But your intent is obvious based on your including that link.

Do you honesty think that prompting an SEC investigation (assuming they'd even be interested in an OTCBB) will benefit shareholders?

Do you think that the threat of such an investigation, promoted over the weekend, might scare some shareholders into selling on Monday?

Do you think that your "list of concerns" promulgated NOW - for questionable reasons - will have any impact on anything as far as BoD behavior? Or do you think that putting it out NOW might cause people to sell on Monday?

As for attacking the poster..... You are the one that brings posts from another board, and reposts them here, that include direct attacks on me.

And you are the one, grand poopah of this forum, that permits 25 bash/attack posts by one poster- clearly in violation of the six rules. No action, even after that poster exposes his intent (which should, IMO, have been grounds for being banned).

And you are the one that reposts a message here which essentially says that bashing is okay because it has no long term impact on the PPS, only short term "blips". So the grand poopah endorses a view and action that is in direct violation of Agora's six rules.

Those last few tid-bits aren't just alledged, they are real.

Sometimes the messengers deserve to be attacked. I mean really, suggesting something so incredibly stupid as prompting an SEC investigation. Investment suicide - if the SEC were to take it seriously. Attempt at manipulation, exactly because the SEC won't take it seriously.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply