Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My best quess is that we have about 100 readers of this thread.....

ANYONE with any integrity knows that we are cluessless as shareholders..............I am still here because i am all or nothing.......Do i sell and put the 35 or so thousand dollars in the bank or do i hold and pray................I am holding and praying..........Stupid plan but after 10 years i would rather go down with the ship than to miss out on our own Hail Mary pass......

IMO this SHM can not be run by ERIC MANGINI......We have to have some certainty , stability and a power house of a CEO would be a start.......

With PTSC COMITTMENT TO EXCELLENCE if someone gave me 100 grand i would rather put it under the floor boards............

I do not want to buy cheaper shares as i am having problems paying the bills.............I am sure that the VAST MAJORITY of shareholders are not looking for a lower price to get in...............We are looking for a higher price in which to sell...............

New Message
Please login to post a reply