Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, thats not really a fair question because I dont think the original deal that LG struck was the best option. But I do believe that PTSC could have arranged a settlement with S&L that would have rewarded S&L and not crippled PTSC. S&L could still have reaped millions if they would have not dumped shares into the market on each piece of good news. Maybe we could have given them the a percentage of the MMP revenue until they reached an agreed upon amount. I dont know. There were options we could have possibly taken....but the real point is our BOD and CEO were directly tied to S&L. It just is not a fair question when your corporate structure is comprised of people who work for the warrant holder. Maybe our BOD made sure S&L was taken care of so the BOD could remain the BOD of PTSC. I dont know what you want as an answer but you skirt around the issue that S&L has its own people on the BOD of a company that they were draining cash from in the form of dividends and dumping shares at the same time. I cant see how this could benefit the common share holder, which you and I both are. Just how did we benefit from all this crap that the BOD has done? Just because it may be legal does not mean it is ethical or that the share holder did not get screwed. We are selling just above a dime......we took in millions and have a patent that was/is still potentially worth millions.....and we trade at the almost the same price before the BOD took the company over. why milestone? you really believe our share price is really all PTO related?

I dont know if I have a reasonable answer that you would like. Maybe there isnt one.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply