Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Are there many answers provided to questions that weren't asked? (aside from wives to their husbands of course!)" Ha! You know my wife a little too well ! ? ! That's funny. My wife always assumes the question I am asking is not the real question that I am asking and will proceed to give me an answer that is seven steps forward and 3 steps sideways. I thought I was dealing with a crazy woman all this time but I guess I am not the only one!

All bickering aside-I still have high hopes for the MMP. Those people who continue to be invested here despite the fact that there are all these reasons not be invested here must be simply forgetting to preface all of their negatively spun posts by admitting that there must be something here that keeps them invested. Otherwise they would place their bets elsewhere. Maybe we can get agora to just automatically build in a statement into every post that starts with -

I believe in the MMP but.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply