Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

CFO as interim CEO

posted on Jan 28, 2010 12:24PM

This is an interim position until the CEO position is filled. It is clearly NOT their intent to maintain this situation indefinitely. Personally, I think having the CFO in this interim position is the absolute smartest approach.

Who else at PTSC (particularly among the BoD members) is "closer" to the inner workings of PTSC on a day-to-day basis? Falk Jr.? No... And how loudly would you folks be screaming if Felcyn or Johnson were placed (albeit temporarily) at the helm? I recall the screaming in the past when I believe Johnson was selected as interim CEO.

Got someone else at PTSC in mind for this interim post? And if anyone else, other than the above, were placed in this interim position, how many of you would suspect that the interim position may become permanent?

I believe the approach they are using is best for this temporary situation, as it takes other probable concerns off the table.

Please think before you over-react. I welcome an argument....

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply