Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Notes from the PTSC SHM meeting in Chicago - 1/28/2010

I knew you would need to post again. I am sorry you got tweaked. I did not invest because of the BOD. I inheritted them after I made my investment.

With more money coming from our acknowledged "bread and butter" - the MMP - don't you think the investor community is going to see value in PTSC via the MMP?

Maybe, maybe not. If you burn thru the cash, then no I dont. Your logic is the disconnect...not the MMP. The MMP has value but you fail to acknowledge the $200 million did not raise the share price. It in fact dropped. It is not all about the MMP anymore...it was at one time but now the focus has shifted to the BOD because they chose to eliminate staff and R&D. The BOD is now the company and the BOD manages the revenues. I dont believe they have managed it very well and I believe this is a large reason why we trade at a dime.

Okay SGE you want my opinion why the BOD is now adopting a plan of share buy backs and dividends. Because they failed at the acquisition and investing strategy. There is nothing left for them to do but buy back shares or pay dividends because they have failed at growing the company. Do I think this will demonstrate confidence in the investment community? I sure hope so. But the investing community IMO will still examine who is running the company and I pray they invest. You will get your price spike and the rest of us share holders can make decisions on what to do if the price moves up.

Thanks for the help on understanding the value of the MMP and the wisdom of the BOD.

I wont continue the ego gratification dialogue with you anymore. I understand your position clearly.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply