Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Here is what I think happened------

posted on Jan 30, 2010 08:13PM
They were expecting to give us good news from Chicago and 'the deal' did not get done in time. If you remember, they told us that the meeting time was moved out to Jan. so that some things could be finalized. Something seems to still be in the works with CTSH at this time--DM would not have joined our board if something were not in the works, IMHO. Now they say tat the time frame is 60 to 90 days---whatever it is, I think that our new CEO will come from there (either CTSH or another of Baroni's picks). At anyrate, we should know something from the PTO before then. I am like the rest of you with this company--sick and tired of it, but unwilling to sell b/c of the potential. It has become obvious to me that we can't get anything done by constant complaints on this forum. Maybe everyone could do as teremoto suggested and send those complaints to the BoD. Good luck to DL on getting the 336 revalidated!!! ads ps Thanks again to StormKing and others for the reports. We have not heard from DesignGuy yet, anyone know if he got to attend?
New Message
Please login to post a reply