Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

StormKing, Thorpe, and carm,

posted on Feb 02, 2010 08:57PM
Did any of you come away with the same thoughts as eastcoast?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------With all this being asked and said, my take for all the answers was that there appears to be, and this my opinion, something in the pipeline that no one talked about but all seemed to know. As I say just my take from being there and asking the questions and view the responses from the parties.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seems like DL knows something that is not being shared right now.----------------------------------------------------------------------------- I told him that was great but I was concerned for the future. I told him I was concerned if "we'll" make it. He said we will and that I would be pleased.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What could be in the pipelines that we would be "pleased" about? It would HAVE to be about the MMP as DL has nothing to do with PDSG. tia, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply