Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I think that it is time to read this again--may happen soon! .... Ads..

Ads,

Thank you for posting Gloria's e-mail again. I read it very carefully. I had the same feeling that I had the first time I read it. Gloria is feeling our pain. She shares our frustration with all the mistakes that have been made.

I believe they are working very hard to turn things around. Maybe they had hoped to be able to give us positive news at the SH meeting, but things didn't come together in time. If this is the case, it must have been very disappointing for them.

No, I'm not wearing rose-coloured glasses; It just seems clear to me that we are all in the same boat right now. Hindsight is great, but it doesn't help unless we use what we've learned to correct the mistakes. I am hopeful that this is what the BoD are doing now.

I have a choice; I can either add to the negativity and help pull everyone's spirits down, or I can choose believe in Gloria's passionate plea for patience and support ....120 days.

Thank you, Gloria. Now we know what we're dealing with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply