Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Conversation with Supervisor @USPTO - Beantown--SGE,

The "messenger" I was referring to was Laurie, l2006s. However, the info was preceeded by the supervisor reportedly saying:

"What she told me is that she can only speak to the public statistics which can be found at the USPTO website."

Thus, there was nothing there specific to the '336 or the MMP. It was general PTO satistical info only.

All I think I know is that the examiner is supposed to do something with a drop dead on or about the 25th (Thursday). Opty's info appears to support this. Based on what he just posted, it just might be that the examiner already acted (internally), has met with his peers/supervisor, and passed his proposed conclusions to the legal office for their blessing, and the legal office has done their thing and passed the package back to the examiner for action. I'll go a step further and suggest that if the legal office found a problem with the examiner's proposed conclusions, they would have coordinated with him before this late date.

FWIW,

SGE

Feb 23, 2010 05:10PM

Feb 23, 2010 11:38PM

Feb 23, 2010 11:50PM
Feb 24, 2010 12:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply