Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I have not wanted to post this afternoon in fear that MY confusion might confuse others. I STILL do not understand what has taken place as far as the substitution of attorneys. I do know that CF told me that TPL was in charge of getting the attorneys and that they represented the "entire portfolio". Since the money that is paid too these guys comes out of the combined pot( from both TPL and PTSC)and they are fighting "the same fight", it makes good sense that we have the same group. In Wolf's post--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/404833-if-we-got-barco-s-counsel-someone-show-me/messages/1337568#message----------------------------------------------------------------------------------it STILL sounds like Farella team is in for us. I have gone over it in my mind several times and am not sure what is going on. It makes no sense to me that we have 2 groups of attorneys and I know what CF told me the other day. Hope everyone else is crystal cear on this issue and can shine some light my way, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply