Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Mar 06, 2010 01:22PM
Mar 06, 2010 04:57PM
Mar 06, 2010 05:43PM
Mar 07, 2010 11:10AM

Ignite, read and click on my message "the big one" which article by a Ms. Reardon, describes what is for me our key adversary, like Goliath, they would be the game changer. I also reference it in the previous post the Infringer. The Big One for me is Apple.

They are not only the hottest dog in the business world right now(IPAD), but they are per the article, entering the world of litigation with billions dollar war trust to back them up. Steve is planning on blowing anyone who dares to use his patentable technology completely out of the water and that includes one of our adversaries, HTC.

If we succeed with the companies I mentioned in the beanfumer post, conceivably, it sets up the showdown with Apple. Again, this may be a much tougher match than David versus Goliath. The strategy write up that I wrote previously discusses what I think is required to take on behemoth's like Apple. This conjecture is way above my pay grade but it seems that the only way you can take them on is with deep pockets or the heavy hand of government or a combination of both. I would prefer to be wrong about this as the more partners we have, the greater the dilution. Per the article, however, even Apple decided to take on a weaker rival than deal with Google.

Another words, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

New Message
Please login to post a reply