Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From Gloria: Date........March 14, 2010..........FWIW

I will agree that it would have been my personal preference for PTSC to have:

- Done a Web cast of the AMS

- Made a complete transcript of the AMS available on the PTSC site

At minimum, the latter of these two.

That criticism is somewhat justified. They didn't have to do it (obviously), but it would have been far better, and appropriate parts of Gloria's input could have been included for additional clarity.

My beef is (again) primarily regarding the other criticisms of the BoD that you posted at the outset, and your emphasis on the distant past failures. Like gcduck, I see very little to criticize in the way of BoD actions over the past six months. This questionable communications thing is about it.

BTW, per my recollections of conversatons with folks who actually attended the AMS, I do believe more was said about the "120 days", as I recall writing down "120 days" and circling it in my notes, highlighting its importance. I don't recall who told me....and I don't recall any specifics (so I suppose it could have been just about the CEO thing).

FWIW,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply