Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

ASHM notes from StormKing

posted on Mar 23, 2010 02:09PM

Did not see any mention of 120 day timeframe except in the context of finding a new CEO (bottom of page). Corrections welcome

3:51 PM – V. Patriot Presentation (Cliff Flowers from 3:51 PM -4:00 PM)

·Cliff was humble and acknowledged that the PTSC results are disappointing and wont rehash it, and instead will focus on going ahead, but wont avoid discussion of the poor results.

·PDSG – revs below expectations, engaged Eclat. Cognizant look at technical aspects of CDX.

·PTSC now has a clear understanding of next steps. Product quality is not the reason for failure of expectations. Things are difficult because:

·Small size of PTSC

·No name recognition

·Progress in getting partners is slow

·Economy

·So 2 alternatives:

A)Stay the course (i.e. go it alone) – Multi Year Commitment (to get foot in the door and gain traction in sales) – focus on Justice and Public Safety – State and Local governments. Problem is these entities are risk averse and rather deal with big companies they already know and have dealt with. With this alternative, PTSC would have to target more market sectors. At the end of February, there will be a new version of CDX.

B)2nd Alternative. Staying on course is not best permanent course for PTSC. Alternative #2 is Partnering, being led by BIG partner who has that name recognition. Eclat is looking for the Partner and can achieve access to key people in these potential partners (i.e. the person(s)that can make the decisions to partner up with PTSC). PTSC will share info with shareholders when they know who that partner will be.

Other stiff Cliff said:

-M & A on hold

Alternatives to do: Rebuild cash, start up dividends, renew purchase of shares – all things they are evaluating (Bottom line I interpreted, is they (and we obviously) have been burned and are proceeding very cautiously). The plan is to develop alternatives in conjunction with a permanent CEO. Obtaining a CEO maybe be 90-120 days out. I didn’t sense that this was imminent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply