Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Two Considerations

posted on Mar 24, 2010 11:58AM

1) The MMP

Many of us bought into PTSC solely for the MMP. I believe in its strength, I believe that based on the transmittal letter recently submitted to the USPTO by attorney Larry Henneman, it will come out of this latest reexamination with flying colors. Could there be another reexam after that...who knows (I don't) but would it even be considered if it did (I doubt it). What prior art may exist, what question might be raised that hasn't already been considered?

That being said and with over 400 companies notified that they are infringing on this technology, what is the potential for revenue? Would it be enough for every shareholder to earn a profit if it was all distributed and PTSC closed its doors the next day?

Then there is the question of just how much of the revenue TPL is eating before the rest of the money gets to Phoenix for distribution to PTSC. I recently spoke to someone who had attended the ASHM who does not contribute to this forum. This question was raised at the meeting and I was told that the Alliacense folks just danced around the answer. When Cliff Flowers was pressed for an answer, I was told that his response was something to the effect that TPL is getting about 80% with 20% going to Phoenix. If this is a fact (and I don't know that it is) then why the heck aren't we doing something about this?

2) Growth of the company through M & A

Well all I can say is thus far, company growth has been a disaster. Except for Holocom what other businesses are we invested that are bringing significant amounts of money in? The future of PDSG remains a mystery. The BoD has failed thus far in making sound business decisions regarding CEOs, investments and aquisitions. Correct me if I am wrong but haven't we lost tens of millions in the last 15 months (corrections welcome). Accountability for these actions lies solely with the BoD because I don't know of anyone on the agoracom board who was included in their decision making process.

It's time for a change and only the shareholders can do this. I for one am on board with the idea of contacting an SEC attorney and have taken steps to privately speak with some folks who are in agreement with this course of action and who know just such an attorney.

Do you want to continue to support a BoD of supposedly nice people who have had zero results (in my opinion) supported by the current share price. Or, would you rather have a competent BoD with a great CEO all with a vision, the expertise and the contacts to build a great company for all of us?

Personally, I'd love to see the MMP produce obscene amounts of revenue and see PTSC grow through M&A. I just don't have the confidence that we have the right people to make this happen. All just my opinion.....uh oh....I see ya coming....putting on my suit of armour now and ready for the attack LOL.

I just want all of us to sleep better at night knowing that we have invested well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply