Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If I'd only invested in Daimler instead of PTSC!!

posted on Mar 25, 2010 03:43AM

120 years of heritage, producer of millions of great cars, one of the pearls of german manufacturing art – but 80% loss from its high in 2008 to its low in 2009? And Daimler is one of thousands of huge companies, which have lost their value in an incredible way.

So what would the analysis of this messaging board be:
Bad management, bad BoD, bad company?

Has to be the right conclusion - because why should one consider the overall crisis worldwide as the main issue for Daimler's loss if one ignores the incertainty of the validity of Patriot's main revenue source due to the wearing USPTO-processes?

Again and again I'm baffled by the ignorance of people when it comes to the main reason for the current PTSC situation: everything is "frozen" as long as the patents are NOT judged as finally valid!
No revenue outlook, no M&A plans, no CEO, no action in any direction - as long the company doesn't know what the outcome of this incompetent USPTO is.

Compare the situation with Toyota: Does anyone believe Toyota will sell "one" car as long as their problems with the acceleration issues aren't solved?

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply