Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 26, 2010 12:19AM
Mar 26, 2010 12:52AM

With all due respect, you miss my point. To be more clear:

You made five posts and not one pertained directly, or even indirectly, to PTSC. I understand why you posted, and actually do not have a problem with it at all.

The concern is not with you or your posts.

The concern is that a certain HUb Leader went on a rampage reporting, passing judgment, issuing warnings and getting a valued poster banned - all regarding posts questioning (his) management of this board. Each was identified as "disruptive and off topic". Yet these posts were no more "disruptive and off topic" than were yours. In fact, I would consider a post regarding the management of this board as far more On Topic.

The concern was exagerated, and far more exemplified, by the fact that your posts were permitted to stand, no violation reports (by him or anyone else), while ALL other posts - of arguably greater significance to forum members - were acted upon, to the extreme.

It was actually rather ironic and dumbfounding. Concerns about forum manipulation by one Hub Leader are voiced, and that very Hub Leader basically affirms all suspicions by going on a manipulation blitz for everyone to see.

Now, you argue that your posts in response to Opty were justified - and I actually agree. Anyone should have the right to respond to a post directed at him/her.

But look what happened just prior to you entering the scene. I was attacked by Brian - pure and simple - with blatant name-calling in the subject line. Was I permitted the opportunity to respond? Nope. My first two attempts to respond, with no violations of the rules (unless suggesting someone is ignorant - when they display that they are - is a violation. We have agreed in the past that such is not a violation.) were reported by Wolf, processed by Wolf, and warnings issued. The posts were removed, but as a fellow Hub Leader, I "unremoved" them.

And Brian's post? Reported immediately by petdsicg, processed by Wolf with an "ignore violation" - even though it obviously was in direct violation of the rules. And petdsicg advised that within two minutes, he/she received notice that calling someone "spineless" is not a violation. He/she questioned further, to have every one of his/her posts reported by Wolf, processed by Wolf, warnings issued. Then what happens to petdsicg? BANNED.

Seeing all of this behavior by a Hub Leader in such an extreme fashion has caused me to perform my own little manipulation so that MY posts, containing no violations, aren't "handled" by Wolf and removed. That's pretty ridiculous to have to do, IMVHO.

So hopefully you now see the point of my post in reply to yours. It wasn't about you, it was about how your posts were allowed to stand while others were not. None of those posts contained violations, and were more on topic than yours IMO.

Now I believe I'm done with this general topic. As for what happens regarding Wolf - "we shall see". If nothing happens, I'm done with Agora.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply