Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: FutTheWuk / Re: beanfumer / Re: From an Electronic Engineer regarding "I know
Mar 28, 2010 01:02AM

Are you smoking something?! lol

Your MO seems to be to hold a belief or conclusion, and then go look for facts (or in this case, INVENT THEM), that support your belief. You might consider looking at facts, and let them lead you to your conclusions. Typically that's a better way to go, lol. As someone else pointed out, otherwise you simply become a "cad" caller.

You, and anyone else interested enough to go back and check it out, can verify this easiliy enough.

Facts:

For "literally" 3 weeks after the Baroni hiring announcement, I would check the Maryland Sec of State website to see if Baroni Management Company LLC had been "officially formed", as it was YOU who suggested that PTSC hired Baroni, and he had this yet unformed management company in Patomoc, MD, that he was going to run the business through. Simple 10 second check of a link stored in my "favoites" menu on my internet explorer. After a few weeks, I even called the office there to check and was told the website was correct, and no filing was in the works. Around August 10th, I decided to check neighboring staes to see if there was a filing there, and found the VA filing from 9 months prior.

TWO MONTHS LATER, TPL issued the "wave of licenses" PR.

You're starting to remind me of milestone, like when he insisted the '584 patent language had changed from when the NIRC was issued to when the actual Recertification was issued. Claimed it was true, but when presented with the actual facts, went strangely silent on that and decided he should argue other points instead.

Continue to "play" all you want, Fut. You seem to enjoy it. Have fun, just stick with the truth next time, please. Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply